February 20, 2012

Gratitude Monday

It's Monday! I'm going to start off the week with what I'm thankful for today: the beautiful flowers that are popping up all around the Bay Area. This is the ornamental pear tree outside my house: 




Have you ever wondered how all the pear trees know to bloom at the same time? I was wondering that this week. On cue from Heaven, maybe.




I love that spring begins in mid-February here. The rush and hum of the world coming back to life is one of my favorite sensations in all the world. 

Boy, I'm thankful to be living back in the Bay Area!


What are you thankful for today? 


I'm sorry this comes later than usual...I had a big post in the works for last week that just wasn't ready to go up yet. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait when it gets posted this Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment